The Resilience Program supports people working in high-performance environments to cultivate new behavioral habits resulting in significant and sustainable positive changes in their lives.
Today, employees are under constant pressure to deliver extraordinary results in highly competitive environments. Increasing resilience and capacity, is therefore essential in order for employees to sustain high levels of performance over time, while living a healthy and balanced life. The Resilience Program is for Executives, Managers and Talents who want to increase resilience, capacity and performance in both corporate and personal life.
Our economic and social landscape is marked by rising levels of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and disruption. Being an effective leader in this context requires courage, faith, and perseverance in the face of complex situations that are often painful and overwhelming. This can cause an enormous amount of stress that, if not dealt with properly, can cause severe damage to an individual and an organization.
Using our unique Resilience Model as the foundation, the Resilience Program is a holistic, evidence-based program that supports Executives, Managers and Talents that expand their resilience and capacities as a leader. While every Resilience Program is tailored to the needs of the client, it always follows the same general structure consisting of all or some the following components:
Pre-work (4-6 weeks)
- Resilience 360 Test – A unique assessment based on the Energy Excellence Resilience Model
- The Bodyguard – A heart-rate variability detector that measures stress and recovery over 3 days/3 nights
- A physical health & capacity test developed by our team of experts to give you the most relevant information about your physical well-being
Training (1/2 day – 2 days)
- Experiential education and training sessions focusing on Body, Mind, Heart, and/or Spirit
- Theory and practices based on the latest scientific research, studies from leading business schools, and decades of personal experience
- Interactive discussions, breakout groups, feedback sessions, physical exercises and individual coaching
- Customized Personal Development Plan to be used in the follow-up
Follow-up (6 weeks – 1 year)
- Individual coaching sessions
- Facilitated group meetings
- E-mail hotline
- Resources including articles, books, audio & video
- Increased performance and effectiveness in both professional and personal life
- Discovering or refining one’s values, purpose, and unique talents
- Define and integrate specific, life-long practices within Body, Heart, Mind and/or Spirit
- Focused training sessions with up to 5 world-class instructors using innovative approaches to provide expert knowledge within: Performance, Leadership, Potential, Purpose, Intuition, Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition, Physical Training, and more